SharePoint is actually not all that difficult that it’s made out to be – complicated, time-consuming, costly, needing IT expertise, so on and so forth.
In reality, SharePoint is anything but difficult: it only takes minimal user-training to be able to explore and exploit its collaboration potential.
And the best part? It’s now available for free!
Yes indeed. Now you can get a totally Free SharePoint hosted in the cloud. Just visit https://www.cloudappsportal.com and claim your free SharePoint hosting which will set you off on the right foot. No matter if you are a consultant, professional, a small/medium business or a non-profit organization, SharePoint proves mighty useful for all. And that list also includes contractors, project managers, event managers, trainers, and of course, developers.
Here’s how SharePoint can come in handy – and these are just a few of the many possibilities:
- Project Management Software, especially where partners or associates are involved
- Training site for creating , sharing and tracking training plans and results
- Extranet for customers to exchange documents, invoices, receipts
- Developer test site for exploring and testing new ideas
- Document Management System to create, store, share and manage
- Education site for project collaboration between students and teachers
- Custom Intranet for small and medium-sized business setups
So as you can see by now, SharePoint is a lot about managing things effectively – including but not limited to file management, project management, team management, content management, and yes, even social management.
You need to get in and start exploring it firsthand to see how it works and what better than a hosted SharePoint that comes free without any contracts or obligations? CloudAppsPortal should be a good choice for this, as the site has loads of help content and detailed guides in its support section. After giving you the SharePoint account, the site also explains how to use the site templates, themes, designs and apps through videos and screenshots. It really makes it all the more easy to create your own site than ever before.
So go over to CloudAppsPortal.com and get a fully functional SharePoint for yourself. Free, of course!